JOIN A WINNING TEAM AT Bob Rohrman Subaru!!!
UP TO $110,000 PLUS BONUSES!!!
At Bob Rohrman Subaru we thrive on inspiring pride among our team members and envy among our competitors.
Our culture rests on providing opportunity and challenge for our team members while encouraging healthy work-life balance.
To keep growing and building on our success we look for like-minded individuals to join our team.
Bring your passion, energy and experience.
We will give you the training, support and encouragement to succeed.
We boast a diverse, energetic, dedicated and fast-paced culture in which teamwork, innovation, and ingenuity thrive.
We strive to create an environment that is entrepreneurial, nurtures personal development and builds on unique talents while embodying the Subaru Love Promise which is the pillar of our dealership and brands purpose.
At Bob Rohrman Subaru, we believe in something more.
We believe in being a positive force in something bigger.
We believe in helping our community.
Not just by our donations, but by our actions.
We believe in setting an example for others to follow.
We believe the relationships we build should last a lifetime.
We will strive to ensure that love is felt not just by our customers, but by all.
We do this because we feel it is the right thing to do.
The Automotive Product Specialist are responsible for delivering comprehensive product information and a superior customer experience throughout the sales process.
We are seeking individuals with passion for automotive products and features as well as a good understanding of technology.
The right individual is a self-starter, who is approachable, has strong communication skills, and has a track record of success in delivering customer satisfaction.
This is a great springboard to other dealer careers in sales or service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Informing customers on product specifications of all products and features
- Conducting a needs analysis together with the customer
- Keeping product knowledge within the dealership at level
- Managing the test drive process
- Supporting the Sales Advisor during the sales consultation
- Being the main point of contact for the customer to answer questions about products including usage and functions
We know that a successful workplace is an engaged workplace.
In order for Bob Rohrman Subaru to be the best, we need to attract, retain and reward the best.
We do this by offering competitive compensation and benefits packages for our team members.
Health benefits, Incentive and commission programs (for eligible departments) 401(k) savings plan
- Strong interest in Automotive technology products and the ability to learn new products and features.
- Ability to deliver great customer experiences in any environment and to be invigorated by constant personal interaction.
- Strong communication skills that let you converse as freely and comfortably with small groups as well as with individual customers.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button